new user problem, Please Help me

Hello,

I am new GTK+ user.
I use glade to create UI.

and now i have the problem

- i make "window" and "AccountLayout" . Now, when i call my program it
will show "window" and "AccountLayout" and can click/move "window" and
"AccountLayout". but i want to when "AccountLayout" is show , i want
to can't move/click/etc outside "AccountLayout" like when i click on
"Browse" i can't do anything outside Browse window, i don't know
concept.

- "AccountLayout" have 2 button "ok" and "cancel" and 4 GtkEntry. i
want to when i click on cancel button. "AccountLayout" will destroy.
and when i click on ok button. i will show text in 4 GtkEntry and
"AccountLayout" will destroy.

Are you understand my problem? My english is very poor :-(

Thank You Very Much
Watchara Kangkun
Stupid Man