Re: Installing gtk+2.10.12 issues.

On Thu, May 31, 2007 at 03:22:08PM -0700, Sergei Steshenko wrote:

> FOSS is also about freedom of speech.
>
> So, you and others are entitled to have your opinion about what I'm saying, but
> I will be posting what _I_ think is relevant and necessary.

As you might or might not notice, no one tried to deprive
you of the freedom of speech.  The problem is in the form.
Do not be surprised if you end up not being listened to, even
with all your freedom of speech.

(Hm, this would probably weigh more if someone else said it.)

> To shut me up develop a better/easier for end user way of building.

The world is full of frustrated people who invented the
perfect software building, packaging and distribution
systems.  Something to think over...

Yeti

--
http://gwyddion.net/