Re: Installing gtk+2.10.12 issues.

2007/6/1, Sergei Steshenko <sergstesh yahoo com>:

FOSS is also about freedom of speech.

Thank to God we are still free to have our own opinion, and not only
because of FOSS.

So, you and others are entitled to have your opinion about what I'm saying, but
I will be posting what _I_ think is relevant and necessary.

As I thought and wrote earlier you got me wrong, too bad.

I and others already explained that no one is trying to shut you up,
just to be more polite with the community with your answers, that's
all.

To shut me up develop a better/easier for end user way of building.

Why don't you do that as well instead of writing workarounds to the problem?

p.s.
if you have some spare time: http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html

cheers
--