Re: Installing gtk+2.10.12 issues.

2007/5/31, Sergei Steshenko <sergstesh yahoo com>:

Hi Sergei,

I'm telling, I had similar problems as the original poster, and switching to newer
'bash' was the solution.

You technical posts are more than welcome on this list, I cannot speak
for everybody but I can at least speak for myself.

I guess the problem is that posting about AppFromScratch every other
day, include all the dependencies all the time, reply to list messages
without any polite quoting, that is what annoys people.

What is wrong with you ?

Believe me, a lot of people on this lists thinks the same about you,
don't get me wrong, as I said the technical part of your messages is
_REALLY_ welcome but please stop posting only about your app.

You can be definition ignore my posts to this list and/or at all.

This is not how the netiquette should work.

cheers
--
Gian Mario Tagliaretti