Re: Editable Label Widget

Hi Andrew.  :)

I think making the GtkEntry look like a label is a good idea, but might
be more work than you'd expect.  It seems that whenever you mess with a
widget's appearance you have to worry about interfering with themes.
Who knows what other issues there might be.

Another idea might be to make a composite object, which subclasses from
a container (GtkBox), and works sort of like a modal editor.  (hehe.
I'm a vi user.)  You display either a GtkLabel or a GtkEntry depending
on the "mode."

- Ana