problems with compilation of gtkglext

Hello, my name is Moises and I'm new in the list and
my english is bad, but I will treat to express the
best possible.

My problem is the next.

I am working in c with Visual Studio .NET 2003, and I
can compiler the proyects of GTK+ but I can't compiler
the examples of gtkglext.

The example that I am trying to compile is
"share-lists.c" but the visual studio marks an error
in the line:

glconfig = gdk_gl_config_new_by_mode (GDK_GL_MODE_RGB
|GDK_GL_MODE_DEPTH |GDK_GL_MODE_DOUBLE);

The error is the following:

'gdk_gl_config_new_by_mode' : parameter 1 can`t be
turned of 'int' a 'GdkGLConfigMode'

and if the prototype of this function is:

GdkGLConfig *
gdk_gl_config_new_by_mode(GdkGLConfigMode mode);

and GdkGLConfigMode is:

typedef enum
{
  GDK_GL_MODE_RGB         = 0,
  GDK_GL_MODE_RGBA        = 0,       /* same as RGB */
  GDK_GL_MODE_INDEX       = 1 << 0,
  GDK_GL_MODE_SINGLE      = 0,
  GDK_GL_MODE_DOUBLE      = 1 << 1,
  GDK_GL_MODE_STEREO      = 1 << 2,
  GDK_GL_MODE_ALPHA       = 1 << 3,
  GDK_GL_MODE_DEPTH       = 1 << 4,
  GDK_GL_MODE_STENCIL     = 1 << 5,
  GDK_GL_MODE_ACCUM       = 1 << 6,
  GDK_GL_MODE_MULTISAMPLE = 1 << 7   /* not supported
yet */
} GdkGLConfigMode;

I don`t know with solver this problem.

can somebody help me?