Attaching structures to GTK objects

Hello all,
A quick general question.
When I used to use Ingres Windows 4GL (OpenRoad) in the nineties it was
possible to declare that a gui object e.g. most usefully a table or
vertical / horizontal box WAS of a certain UserClass. If the fields
within the gui object were named after the UserClass data elements they
could then be filled in automatically by saying MyGuiObject = MyData.

Is there any analogous code already written for GTK so that a structure
could be assigned to the gui in one shot? I get bored of typing out:

gtk_combo_box_set_active (GTK_COMBO_BOX (lookup_widget (P, "PRIORT")),
(gint) p->PRIORT);
gtk_combo_box_set_active (GTK_COMBO_BOX (lookup_widget (P, "VASSOQ")),
p->VASSOQ);
gtk_range_set_value (GTK_RANGE (lookup_widget (P, "V_LOUD")), (double)
p->V_LOUD);

etc, etc.

Bill