Re: libexpat.dll?

On 7/27/07, Tor Lillqvist <tml iki fi> wrote:
> Have you
> noticed if some other binary I distribute requires xmlparse.dll and
> not libexpat.dll?

That's a good question - I'll check on Monday when I'm back at the
windows machine.

> libexpat.dll can be found at least in
> http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/binaries/win32/dependencies/expat-2.0.0.zip
> . That zip archive is (I assume) just a repackaging by me, but I can't
> recall where it originally is from. James Clark's page
> http://www.jclark.com/xml/expat.html mentions only expat version
> 1.2. Expat 2.0 is probably maintained by somebody else?

I found a 2.01 expat on sourceforge, but it installed as a .exe which
I'm too chicken to touch :-( Perhaps that include libexpat.dll?

I later installed the gtk runtime and noticed there's a libexpat.dll
in there. I copied that to my build area and all seems OK. I don't
know if that's the same libexpat that you have above.

John