Re: libexpat.dll?

jcupitt gmail com writes:
 > the libfontconfig-1.dll seems to link to something called libexpat.dll
 > (as discovered by dependency walker), whereas the expat.zip that page
 > links to only includes xmlparse.dll.

Thanks for noticing and informing. Fixed my downloads page. Have you
noticed if some other binary I distribute requires xmlparse.dll and
not libexpat.dll?

libexpat.dll can be found at least in
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/binaries/win32/dependencies/expat-2.0.0.zip
. That zip archive is (I assume) just a repackaging by me, but I can't
recall where it originally is from. James Clark's page
http://www.jclark.com/xml/expat.html mentions only expat version
1.2. Expat 2.0 is probably maintained by somebody else?

--tml