Re: undefined symbol: gdk_pixbuf_new_from_file_at_size

On Tue, Jul 24, 2007 at 08:06:53AM -0600, james pruett wrote:
> I accidentally broke my lib directory.
> Heres how I stupidly did it.....
> $cp /opt/lib/gps/* /usr/lib/.
>
> Is there an easy way to fix it?

Ask your package manager which files under /usr/lib do not
match their checksums (or do not belong to any package),
which packages they belong to and then force reinstall of
these packages and remove redundant files.  Of course it
needs some oversight as files may disagree with package
contents for valid reasons.

It is easier if you still have the exact /opt/lib/gps you
overwritten /usr/lib with, as it directly gives you the list
of affected files, so you only have to obtain the
corresponding package list.

Yeti

--
http://gwyddion.net/