code::blocks and gtk+

I have installed Code::Blocks 1.0, it comes accompanied by MinGW compiler. Now, after the installation of Code::Blocks, I tried intstalling Gtkmm/Gtk+, but the Gtk+ Installer asked me to select from a variety of compilers installed, which is not surprising for me since I have previously used Dev-Cpp and Gtk together. However, what *is surprising for me is that all the compiler's selections are shaded, which indicate that Gtk-Installer did not find any compilers installed in my computer, thus the question, what can I do so that the Gtk-installer detectcs the Code::Blocks installation of gcc?

Thanks folks