Serialization/configuration parameters new library

Hello,

This is slightly outside the scope of this mailing list, but I thought there might be some interested parties around.

I have developed a new serialization language called XNM (short for Xnm is Not a Markup language) and created a parser for it in a library called libxnm that heavily depends on glib.

It is available at: http://xnm.sourceforge.net/

Please send your comments to me and/or to this list as you see fit.

Have fun,
Dov