Re: Adding support for OS X icons in GDK-Pixbuf

Oh OK, my mistake: I thought GIMP was able to use GDK-Pixbuf loaders to
load images (in 'File|Open') and not only patterns...

It does work with patterns, though. Do you know the reason of such a
limitation?

thanks for your help, I could have experimented much longer before
discovering I wasn't testing anything :)

Lyonel.