Re: Adding support for OS X icons in GDK-Pixbuf

Hi Dominic,

I've re-packaged my gdk-pixbuf loader but it seems to only work in
GQview but not in EOG, gThumb nor GIMP...
If you want to give it a try, you can fetch the source from my
Subversion repository:

% svn co https://dev.ezix.org/source/packages/icns

I don't see what I'm doing wrong...

kind regards,