Re: gdk-pixbuf-csource crash on windows.

> The problem is rectified if i use the libpng from the gtk+-win32 download page.

So, just for information, could you tell us where the libpng package
you originally used originated from? Was the name of the DLL in that
package libpng13.dll, too?

(If that is the case, this is a serious problem, I have to start
building and distributing an own version of libpng with a unique DLL
name, and start linking to that in my builds of GTK+.)

--tml