Re: How to hadle the objects? g_set_data, global?
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: "Diogo F. S. Ramos" <diogofsr gmail com>
- Cc: gtk-list <gtk-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: How to hadle the objects? g_set_data, global?
- Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 17:23:53 +0100
On Fri, 2007-12-14 at 14:20 -0200, Diogo F. S. Ramos wrote:
> Could you (or someone) suggest me a place where I can learn about how to
> subclass a Gobject (or even better, a GtkWindow) without the fear that I
> doing things in a "deprecated way" with consistent source examples?
This is my dirty secret:
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev