Re: Install GTK on windows using no official installers

Just for the sake of completeness:

I followed up to the letter the instructions given by Tor in his first answer to this post and everything worked perfectly.

No other applications using the "common" installation of GTK have been broken, since my "private" GTK is not in the path.

This should be clear from the theoretical standpoint, but, however, "one run is worth a thousand discussions" (where did I hear something similar ;-)  )

Bleriot.