Install GTK on windows using no official installers

Hi to all!

In our company, we are beginning to develop graphic applications using GTK on windows and have, therefore, litte experience.

One of the things that more annoy me is the fact that installing our applications mean to install GTK FIRST, using one of the windows installers available. Our customers already complain that they have to follow two install procedures instead of one.

We want to be able to produce a single installer (we usually use Nullsoft's) that installs BOTH our software and the required GTK libraries and whatever required by GTK.

My questions, therefore, are:

1) Is this possible? I mean, is it possible to copy a set of GTK files (DLLs or whatever) and, in this way, make GTK available WITHOUT using an official GTK installer?
2) If so, can anyone tell me what should I do? That is, what files should be copied, what environment variables modified... and so on?

Thank you very much for your time and help!

Bleriot