Setting up a cross compiler for mingw32 with GTK on Linux

I've been setting up a cross compiler environment on my Linux box (Slackware
11). I want to compile a GTK+ application on the Linux box with target
'mingw32' so I can run the application on a Windows box.

This tutorial is the one I used to install a cross compiler
Link to tut:  http://mingw.org/MinGWiki/index.php/BuildMingwCross
http://mingw.org/MinGWiki/index.php/BuildMingwCross
I modified some parts of the script to install w32api 3.9 and only languages
C, C++ and G77, binutils 2.16.91 and of course the mingw32 runtime 3.12.

Then I followed this tutorial to setup GTK+, it's header files, to configure
the pkg-config files and I used the example 'cross.env' to setup a temporary
environment for cross-compiling.
Link to tut:  http://www.ecn.wfu.edu/~cottrell/cross-gtk/
http://www.ecn.wfu.edu/~cottrell/cross-gtk/

I don't know exactly what causes the problem, below are links to some the
source files I tried to compile. One is the compilation error log file and
one is the source code of a GTK+ example with a very small script that
executes the 'source' command and then invokes the compiler.
Link to error log:  http://www.reversemasters.nl/attachments/errorlog.txt
http://www.reversemasters.nl/attachments/errorlog.txt
Link to source codes:  http://www.reversemasters.nl/attachments/base.tar.gz
http://www.reversemasters.nl/attachments/base.tar.gz

NOTE: I did successfully compile without using the mingw32 cross-compiler,
however cross-compiling is the problem I want to solve.