calendar with Gtk+ 2.0

Hi, I'm programming a GTK program with freepascal and MySQL. The application must administer a Medical center and I need a calendar to show when the patients must go to the doctor. I'm working with the widget GtkCalendar, it's cool but I need something like this:
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/176/434960008_65ab81bc16_o.jpg

I need something that show me the weeks and the hours of the day that is occupated the medical center. I think I can't do this with GtkCalendar.

Can somebody help me, please?

Thanks :)