How do you develop you GTK code?

Hi everybody,

I am curious about it and really want to know: How do you develop your GTK codes?

I started learning GTK a few months ago and refused to use any IDE ambient, like Anjuta or Glade, to really learn GTK.
Well, I can say I've learned A LOT. *Far* away to know everything but still going on, but, I am getting a little tired to do some repetitive work, like making dialogs and inserting elements to it. I've already leaned how to do it, for example.
Now, I have a lot of code made by hand and I really don't want to do it all again trying to mimic everything at a IDE and throw everything I did at garbage. So, I was thinking to start doing some of that work at Glade and then copy and paste the code to my already made code. But I am not sure yet.

So, the question really is:
"How do you develop your GTK code?"

Cheers,

--