Re: libgtkhtml help

On Mon, 2007-04-02 at 10:13 -0700, Caleb Werner wrote:
> I downloaded libgtkhtml onto my windows machine and ran this command
> through msys:
>
> ./configure --prefix=/usr --disable-accessibility &&
> make
>
> make install
>
> (Where 'make install' is run after the initial command)
>
> The problem is my html is still not parsing. I apologize if this is a dumb question, but what am I doing wrong?

What could you possibly mean by that ?

did you actually /use/ a GtkHtml widget in your program ?

did you use the GtkHtml api to feed it some html data ?

I'm sorry but your posting actually looks like as if you expected
that installing libgtkhtml on your system would just automatically
write your program for you.

Cheers,
                  -Tristan