Re: gtk

On Sep 23, 2006, at 10:59 PM, Bill Cunningham wrote:
----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Ekstrand" <michael elehack net>
To: "Bill Cunningham" <billcm charter net>
Cc: <gtk-list gnome org>
Sent: Saturday, September 23, 2006 11:40 PM
Subject: Re: gtk

    Ok Michael this is the configure line I use.

./configure --without-libjpeg

Then once the makefile is made I just run make.

OK, then I really don't know what's causing this. I don't know why macros aren't being properly substituted.

Can you try a different GTK version, perhaps one minor version previous or something? I'm groping at straws a bit here, but wondering if somehow your GTK autotools stuff got borked somehow (or, more particularly, if there's some bug in the build system shipped with your GTK tarball).

- Michael