Re: gtk

On Sat, 2006-09-23 at 21:17 -0400, Bill Cunningham wrote:
>     This is the same error I've gotten when I disable the jpeg library. I
> would just like to get gtk on the system. I was told by others on the list
> that this is a libtool or autoconf error. I don't know how to fix it. Should
> I get an updated libtool. I have a libtool tarball. I know the library is
> somewhere but I haven't been able to locate it on my system. I'm not quite
> sure where to go from here.

Could you send us the exact commands you typed to run configure and
make?  Those might be beneficial.

Somehow, unsubstituted variables are sneaking through to your final
Makefile.  And I'm not sure how - the command lines you're using may
shed some light on the situation.

- Michael

--
mouse, n.: a device for pointing at the xterm in which you wish to type
        -- Fortune file