Re: Widget identifcation

David Nečas (Yeti)-2 wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 31, 2006 at 01:53:05PM -0700, Petter Jansen wrote:
>>
>> I wonder what the GTK+ equivalent of this grid below is? I'm not able to
>> find
>> it in the API.
>> http://www.bcbjournal.org/articles/vol2/9809/cpb9893a.gif
>
> GtkTreeView

Thank you, it worked out nicely. Two more questions, though. The API is
pretty complicated on these topics, in my view. I'm on GNOME.

Do you know how to make it paint the edges of the grid? It's an all-white
background surface now, the grid it itself is not visible.

The last row in my grid is a sum (I emulate a simple spreadsheet). I would
like that single row to be boldface. However, all rendering seems to be done
on a per-column basis. Any suggestions?

Sent from the Gtk+ - General forum at Nabble.com.