Re: GTK and dmalloc
- From: Paul Davis <paul linuxaudiosystems com>
- To: Andre Messerschmidt <a_messerschmidt yahoo com>
- Cc: GTK Mailinglist <gtk-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: GTK and dmalloc
- Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 11:37:06 -0400
On Tue, 2006-10-24 at 07:08 -0700, Andre Messerschmidt wrote:
> has anybody tried to use dmalloc with GTK+ applications? When I add
> support for dmalloc in my code it will crash with an assertion from
> glib due to unaligned memory. The reason seems to be that dmalloc does
> not support memalign().
i recommend valgrind over dmalloc. there are very few problems for which
valgrind is not the better tool.
] [Thread Prev