Re: GTK and dmalloc
- From: Michael Ekstrand <mekstran scl ameslab gov>
- To: Andre Messerschmidt <a_messerschmidt yahoo com>
- Cc: GTK dev list <gtk-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: GTK and dmalloc
- Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 13:03:05 -0500
On Oct 24, 2006, at 9:08 AM, Andre Messerschmidt wrote:
has anybody tried to use dmalloc with GTK+ applications? When I add
support for dmalloc in my code it will crash with an assertion from
glib due to unaligned memory. The reason seems to be that dmalloc
does not support memalign().
Is there any tweak in GTK+ to get it running anyway?
I've used dmalloc on my GTK+/GTKmm application on Debian Testing
without any problems.
] [Thread Prev