Re: GTK and dmalloc

On Oct 24, 2006, at 9:08 AM, Andre Messerschmidt wrote:
has anybody tried to use dmalloc with GTK+ applications? When I add support for dmalloc in my code it will crash with an assertion from glib due to unaligned memory. The reason seems to be that dmalloc does not support memalign().
Is there any tweak in GTK+ to get it running anyway?

I've used dmalloc on my GTK+/GTKmm application on Debian Testing without any problems.

- Michael