Re: gtk hscale keybindings

> I would try it -- after searching the archives and bugzilla
> as it's possible there is some kind of obscure logic behind
> it.

JFYI i found in bugzilla on similar topic:
------
This is behaving as designed. There are visual and logical keybindings
on GtkRange.
left, right, up, down are all visual, up==left and down==right
home, end, +, - are logical keybindings which change direction with
the text direction
------

so its feature; however the logic of up==left remains mysterious for me.

pavel