Re: PyCairo & LibPNG issues

Craig,

I have built libpng for Mac OS X 10.2.8, 10.3.9 and 10.4.x w/o any problems. It seems to me that /usr/local/bin isn't in your path. Try running

./configure F77=/usr/local/bin/g77

or adding  /usr/local/bin to your path in .bash_profile

you migh also want to add CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/local/include LDFLAGS=-L/usr/local/lib to the configure arguments.