How to change the look of gtk toggle button / new signal attaching

Hi everyone, I`ve got a small noob question :

How to change the look of gtk (toggle) button ? I  just want to make button not to look like button :) I would like it to look as a label, and act like button in meaning, that I would like to  use "clicked" signal.. I know, that adding new signals to old widgets is possible, but How to do it ? How to add signal "clicked" (for example) to a gtk label ? I`m noob, and i don`t actually know what Marshaller is, and so one.. if anyone could explain it to me, i would be grateful

Poznaj Stefana! Zmien komunikator! >>> http://link.interia.pl/f1924