Re: PyCairo & LibPNG issues

On 5/13/06, Craig Davis <craigwd2000 gmail com> wrote:
I think I may have finally found the root of all my problems.  For some
odd reason I can't get libpng 1.2.10 to compile on Tiger.  I checked

I don't know if this is an option for you, but I've been using
darwinports to build things like this.

http://darwinports.opendarwin.org/

install, then type "sudo port install libpng" and it'll download,
patch, compile and install liibpng for you, including any dependants.
It'll also do python, pygtk, gimp2, etc. automatically, if you don't
fancy hacking them by hand.

John