Re: Usability of the GTK+ 2 file open dialog

David Necas (Yeti) writes:
 > Sorry, but this is BS.  Stop pretending all MS Windows apps
 > use the very same file open dialog, that is just not true.

Indeed. I would say that the more expensive an application running on
Windows is, the more probable it is that it has a long history, is
written using goddess knows what user interface libraries, and doesn't
use the Microsoft "widgets", for instace file open dialog. Case: CAD
and EDA software, where license and support fees can easily be in the
range of thousands of dollars per seat per year.

--tml