Re: man/info for gtk+

HTML is not accessible in context sensitive nature from editors such as
emacs. I find it hard to believe that a Linux toolkit does not have man or
info pages. e.g hit hotkey, help api appears in a frame for the call under
the cursor.

But thanks for the info anyway.

Dont get me wrong, devhelp is ok but man/info would be nice for the stalwart
emacs as well as being more concistent with other Linux development
packages.