man/info for gtk+

Using emacs as my main linux IDE (its reliable!), I am unable to locate man
pages or info pages for gtk+ on my system. Can someone please help? What are
you using? if there are no such things (which I find hard to believe) how
would I petition for them to be added to the toolkit distribution? I really
like to access context help in my editor - not have to mess about with an
external browser to see the API prototypes and function documentation.