saba

From: Diego Zuccato <diego otello alma unibo it>
To: Saba Khan <s_i_uk hotmail com>
CC: yeti physics muni cz, gtk-list gnome org
Subject: Re: Making parent & child behaviour in tree view
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 14:44:54 +0100

Saba Khan ha scritto:
> Hi,
> I want to become parent child behaviour in tree view. When i select the
> child toggle button , parent is selected by default itself if it does not > selected already. But when i use to select parent toggle button only parent
> should be selected in that way not rest of childs.
> So how i can make this relation in tree view.
> Hope for the positive and prompt reply.
Hou have to find the parent of the selected row (see
gtk_tree_model_iter_parent() ) and select there what you need to be
selected, iterating to the root or until a parent node is already selected.

BYtE,
 Diego.

Windows Live? Messenger has arrived. Click here to download it for free! http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/?locale=en-gb