Re: Associating Strings and Variables

Thanks.  I looked at Quarks and it seems they merely associated
(psuedo-convert) strings to unique IDs which is not really what I want
to achieve.  I think that g_hash_* might work, but I was looking for
something a little more opaque.  In other words, I don't want to have to
keep track of/pass the GHashTable* from/across functions.  Perhaps I
will just write a wrapper for that.