Re: ld.exe: cannot find -liconv

Yes, how right you are. The correct name is libpango-1.0-0.dll, and I
downloaded it, just like the other dlls from:
www.dll-files.com
Again, you are right, I did downloaded the dlls, with the execption of
libpango-1.0-0.dll, in zip format.
Is there anything else I need to do, to get the GTK+ to get to work?

Thanks.