Re: ld.exe: cannot find -liconv

Ok, in the hope to correct the problem, and expecting that viruses were
the primary reason of it, I have re-installed Windows-xp. Right now there
is nothing else but the the OS and the libraries you have placed for
download at: http://www.gimp.org/~tml/gimp/win32/downloads.html

My first intention was to run /bin/gtk-demo.exe, but I get an error
message saying "This application has failed to start because iconv.dll was
not found. Re-installing the application may fix the proble."

I checked for the existance of this file, but it does not exist in my
system. Perhaps this is a file that was, for some reason, left out.

If this is a bug, I am glad to be able to help.

On the other hand, where would you suggest I get this files from?
I know that I could do a search on the net, and I did, but I don't want to
compromise the process of getting GTK+ to work in my system.

Thanks in advance Tor, you have been very helpful and willing through out
my GTK+ odessi, for that I am very thankful to you

.