Re: ld.exe: cannot find -liconv

I did as you suggested. I changed the font to Arial, but I still keep
getting the same message.
Do you have any other rabbit in your hat :) .
Please say yes..!
It would be a real bumber if I am not able to fix this problem; I have
spent a lot of time on the possibility of using GTK+ for my app's GUI.