Re: Japanese Display for gtk+-1.2.9

On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 09:21:29 +0800
Xyber Blue <xyberblue gmail com> wrote:

>>>for which platform?
>
>Actually, If I can find separate package for this, I will cross compile this
>to our embedded target board (Fujitsu FRV). Since our customed cross
>compiled X11 package doesn't have it.
>
>For redhat platform will do...

xlsfonts is a small tool included in XFree86 and Xorg,
at xc/programs/xlsfonts. I attached xlsfonts.tar.gz
taken from X11R6.8.2. For NATIVE compile, execute traditional
X style build:
	xmkmf -a
	make
in xc/programs/xlsfonts/ directory. Don't expect it's ready
for cross building. X is not autoconfized yet.

Regards,
mpsuzuki