Re: Available GTK Developers

On Fri, 2005-10-14 at 15:25 -0400, Valdis Kletnieks vt edu wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 18:28:38 BST, Roger Leigh said:
> > I am a GTK+ developer based in Blackburn, Lancashire.  My CV is
> > available here:

In a discussion in which it has been asserted that there's a severe
shortage of GTK developers ("only a handful of hobbyists") and that ISVs
should subsequently use other toolkits ("Here, buy a pack of Chewlies
gum!"), I see the demonstration of a counterexample as part of the
discussion rather than an advertisement.

<reductio_ad_absurdum> Would a .signature including a link to the
senders home page (which includes a link to the sender's CV) constitute
spam?  I think that's taking it a bit far. </reductio_ad_absurdum>

-Mark Gordon