Re: is it possible to have a widget act as insensitive but look as it is sensitive?
- From: Yiannis <odysseus lost gmail com>
- To: Tristan Van Berkom <tristan van berkom gmail com>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org, gtk-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: is it possible to have a widget act as insensitive but look as it is sensitive?
- Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 16:21:33 +0200
On 28/12/05, Tristan Van Berkom <tristan van berkom gmail com> wrote:
> is it possible to have a widget (a toggle button in particular) act as
> insensitive but look as it is sensitive. More specific is it possible to
> have a toggle button act as insensitive once activated but look
> sensitive, ie without the grey shade?
Whatever you're doing, you're cheating ;-)
Yes, I know...., a necessity for visualisation reasons. :)
o Make copies of the GdkColor structs on widget->style.bg[GTK_STATE_NORMAL]
(or is it ACTIVE ?), you might also want the .fg, .base & .text members.
you'd want to do this post gtk_rc_parse().
o Use gtk_widget_modify_bg (widget, GTK_STATE_INSENSITIVE, sensitive_bg)
(and friends) to set the sensitive graphic state onto the insensitive state.
Cheers, with a first quick look to the documentation that will do the job...
] [Thread Prev