ListStore patch

Hi.

Excuse me, I am going to discuss issue #101661.
What's wrong with it?

If you'd follow to duplication link -> #108816, you would see patch that solves the problem.

Our GTKMM-based application has been using this function for long time to speed up TreeView greatly. So, as you may understand, we have tested it well. All that you should to do is apply the patch, so, we shouldn't fix every source tarball you'd release, plus, I guess, lotsa developers would be happy to use it, especially, when someone would wrap it in GTKMM.

Is it really hard work to do?

Regards,
-andrew