Re: Sorry environment variables again

On Friday, March 19, 2004, at 05:49AM, mark poole <netmonkey_uk yahoo co uk> wrote:

>Ok think I have cracked it now - correct me if I am wrong but gtk2.x
>does not use the ''glib-config' script

Correct.  GTK 2 uses 'pkg-config'.

> and I have to compile against gtk
>1.2 that does?

Sorry, I havn't been following this thread closely, but what needs to be done depends upon what you are doing.  If the app was written for GTK 1.2, you should compile against that.  If the app was written for GTK 2, you should fix the config scripts (or Makefile, or whatever...)

--
Ken Sodemann
E-Mail: stuffle mac com