Re: Install problem on 2.4.0 - missing fontconfig

Hi Steffen,

My system doesn't have any version of fontconfig installed.  Is a fontconfig
binary included as part of XFree86 4.4.0?  Do you happen to have a list of
all of the directories and files that need to be backed up and reinstalled on
the updated system (in addition to XF86Config  and xinitrc)?

Best regards,

Dave