Re: how to use two different themes for different applications in gtk2

On Wed, 2004-03-17 at 09:50, ext Aar Em wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I use gtk2 versions of Mozilla Firefox as well as sylpheed-claws. To make it
> easier for me, I would like to use different themes for both of these. I was
> wondering if it is possible to do that. What does it entail? Does anybody
> know?

Creating files '.gtkrc-2.0-firefox' and '.gtkrc-2.0-sylpheed-claws' in
your home directory with lines such as 'gtk-theme-name = "Gorilla"'
should work.  The actual filename depends on the running program
filename, so if it's 'firefox-bin' the file is '.gtkrc-2.0-firefox-bin'
and so on.

--
Tommi Komulainen <tommi komulainen nokia com>