Re: os x and glib

Hi Jeff,

Hmm, you seem to be having the same issues that I have
with GTK but with glib.  However, I was able to get
glib to find libiconv.  This is the version of
libiconv I installed:
http://www.gnu.org/software/libiconv/#downloading .

I would try downloading that version and compile and
install it and see what happens.  It just might work.

If not, then hopefully someone else on the list should
be able to help.  They have been very helpful with my
GTK problems.

HTH,
J Silverman