Re: why is gtk install so difficult?

On 2003.10.20 20:20 Chad A Daelhousen wrote:

> GTK+ simply expects anyone compiling from source to give it a clean
> system to run on. If things were broken before it arrived, that can
> hardly be blamed on GTK+ itself.

I just wished GTK wasn't so complex to compile, it's really not
a complex of a library. I'll try out the modified ld, but to
be really honest I think we can do better, GTK's compile process
needs to be simplified, it really doesn't need all the fancy
requirements.

--
Sincerely,                  ,"-_                         \|/
-Capt. Taura M.             ,   O=__                    --X--