Re: gtk+-2.2.0 ./configure error about pango 1.2.0

Sven Neumann wrote:

Hi

Does 'ldconfig -v' list libexpat ?  Does 'nm -D
/usr/lib/libexpat.so' list the symbols that were shown to be missing
in config.log?

The answer is yes to both questions. I have one idea though why this
might have happened: I installed expat first from the sources found in
the abiword tarball and I compiled fontconfig with it. I later realized,
that I forgot to check the package list of my distribution, and I tried
removing expat from /usr/local manually and recompiled fontconfig with
the stock libexpat in Woody. I just checked /usr/local/include again,
but there was no trace of expat.h in it, the only header file of expat
I'm aware of, at least not in the toplevel directory. Do you think there
can be anything else fontconfig might have read during compilation?

Thanks

busmanus

Miert fizetsz az internetert? Korlatlan, ingyenes internet hozzaferes a FreeStarttol.
Probald ki most! http://www.freestart.hu