Re: gtk+-2.2.0 ./configure error about pango 1.2.0

Hi,

busmanus <busmanus lk freemail hu> writes:

> The download page still shows version 2.2.0 as the latest stable
> version, at least that's what I made out of it.

What page is that? http://gtk.org/download/ says 2.2 is the latest
version and it links to ftp://ftp.gtk.org/pub/gtk/v2.2/. At the
beginning of the file listing you can see the latest released versions
in the stable 2.2 series.

> I did take a look, but it wasn't written in a language I
> understand. I cannot quote it in now, but when I do, I'd like to
> know, if I can send the whole file, or I'll have to try to find the
> sections in it that may be of significance.

Please don't send the whole file. The significant part is probably
right at the bottom.

Sven